PDA

View Full Version : The RF meeting of awesome

Anti Hacker
18-08-2006, 10:09 PM
I decided that at some point as many of us as is possible should get together! We need:

A venue in the UK (because thats where most members reside I think) that allows as many members to attend as possible

Portable TVs

A fair few copies of various PSO/PS games to mess around with

- Who thinks it's a good idea? I know it has been discussed before but this time lets try to actually DO something.

Let's brainstorm! ;)

Lee-yoshi
19-08-2006, 12:26 AM
Well, i think the point in Phantasy Star Online[/n] is that it takes the hassle out of having to travel the roads to meet up with other people across the [b]world! lol

Not that i'm trying to turn the idea away or anything... just saying :P

Poo Fly
19-08-2006, 04:49 AM
all of you come have a holiday in blackpool! that way i won't have to travel anywhere :D

Anti Hacker
19-08-2006, 10:13 AM
Well, i think the point in Phantasy Star Online[/n] is that it takes the hassle out of having to travel the roads to meet up with other people across the [b]world! lol

Not that i'm trying to turn the idea away or anything... just saying :P

Whilst this is true, you do have to admit that massive split-screen sessions are hella fun ;)

Lee-yoshi
19-08-2006, 02:09 PM
Well yea it's pretty similiar/just as fun i suppose, been a while mind! :O

Anti Hacker
19-08-2006, 03:23 PM
Just as fun?!? Have you EVER been to a mass offline multiplayer event!?! Friggin' aw'some!

jarl
19-08-2006, 04:14 PM
it would be awesome, my parents would probably go spaco though if i said 'BTW mum, im off to meet up with somer people i met on the internet' XDDD

Anti Hacker
19-08-2006, 06:23 PM
That's why you call it an "official gaming convention" duh :P