PDA

View Full Version : FOmar Help

Magician X
05-07-2006, 03:28 AM
hey

I have a FOmar that has just reached lvl 52. he currently uses a db saber+4 and i just wanted to know if there is anything bette for him then that. I play OFFINE only and currently in HARD but up to dark falz. had no time yet to beat him. So can any1 help him. His ID is bluefull.

Thanks yall

Mirinee
05-07-2006, 09:27 AM
Choose a weapon with % bonuses to whichever type of monster you're facing, and see if it does better damage than your DB Saber, or if you have time, try to do the offline quests (I've forgotten how, but there should be a guide on this site somewhere) to obtain the Soul Eater scythe (partisan-type weapon). Multiple targets in one swing is extremely useful, especially in the mobby Ruins.

You don't have to play melee all the time. If your MAG has some Mind (or even better, a mind MAG), you can become a caster too, so change to a weapon which gives MST, like wand :).

If you have found a Mace of Adaman, that's good for killing Delsabres with Barta, and La Dimenians (pink ones) too.
Quite a lot of things are weak to Zonde (Claw, Belra, So Dimenian) in Ruins, so use Club of Zimiuran with Zonde, and use Club of Laconium for casting Foie.

Kitsadoodles
05-07-2006, 10:23 PM
yeah, I agree about the Soul Eater. it is a must have in the hard stages. that's pretty much what got me through A LOT of hard mode on my FOmar. also, its not always the power of your weapons; its what they are! I always happen to carry a strong saber for bundles of damage, a slicer for large weak groups (like claws, canadines or mothmants) a gun for far away and annoying enemies or bosses, and the Soul Eater for when I'm getting pummeled by multiple enemies closing in on me. so what I'm saying is, be on the lookout for a lot of great weapons for different situations! and if you're a casting oriented FOmar, then your situation would include lots of good spells and a spell booster weapon. if you're both, look for some good spells and good weapons for taking down the baddies! of course, it all depends on your opinion and stat preferences, including how you raise your mag. either way is great though!

Magician X
06-07-2006, 01:51 AM
cool :)

thnks for your help. Iam going to look for the weapons and obtain the soul eater right about ..............now
Thanks