PDA

View Full Version : Hard Ruins

Tesya
10-05-2006, 06:22 AM
First off I'd like to say Hello as it is my first time on this site.

I've got a few questions for anyone who will spend time to answer them

1. What level do you recomend to finish hard-ruins as a FOnewarl? Im currently a level 48.

2. What section ID is best for finding high level disk's ?

3. What is the most recomended weapon for A FOnewarl ?

Thanks for spending your time helping

Poo Fly
10-05-2006, 07:50 AM
Heya! and welcome to ragol :D

Right, i have only ever Played FOnewearl in multiplayer myself, Mine is around Lv 60 or so now, and still in normal forest :3

1. I'm sure at you level you could at least try to beat the ruins now. you should be able to make it through ok. unsure at Dark Falz though, as it would be the first time against his 3rd form, which does quite a bit of damage.
2. Can't answer that one myself, i take them as they come ^_^
3. The wand series would be a good start, as they give a little MST boost. after that, ice staff: dagon, storm wand: indra and Fire scepter: agni are all pretty good, with mst boosts and an extra boost in their respective technique area. (ice staff - barta storm wand - zonde fire scepter - foie)

hope this helps a little :)

jarl
10-05-2006, 08:12 PM
lvl 48 FOnewearl.... falz wont have time to say 'Y HELLO THAR' before you eat him :P

all tech disks drop at a similar rate for ID's, some say pinkal find more, i find that true for starting out (i.e- playing challenge mode under pinkal will yield more disks than under, say, skyly) but as soon as you get above lvl 10 i dont think the difference is noticeable.

Anti Hacker
11-05-2006, 07:55 AM
Take a scape doll just in case, but you should win easily ^^.

Club of laconium and the mace of adaman could also be helpful. They boost barta and foie.

On the third form remember to be careful when falz takes your soul. Damage will be reflected buck upon you when you attack falz in this state. Be careful of his sword lunges, they are very damaging.

colohue
11-05-2006, 12:40 PM
The tech weaknesses for Ruins are:

Dimenians: Foie
La Dimenians: Barta
So Dimenians: Zonde

Claws: Foie
Bluclaws: Foie

Delsabers: Barta

Dark Belra: Zonde

Dark Gunner/Death Gunner: not sure, recommend Zonde

Chaos Sorcerers: Foie

Chaos Bringers: again, unsure, I would do Foie.

Dark Falz:
1: Zonde
2: Barta
3: Foie

Anti Hacker
11-05-2006, 09:59 PM
Note: The dervants on form one are weak to ice I think, so rabarta them as the dragon heads (of the chariot) launch them at you to save yourself a battering.

Tesya
17-05-2006, 05:04 AM
Thank you I beat down dark falz v3 in not even 2 minutes (via foie lv22)

whiteninja
17-05-2006, 05:12 AM
Nice work. :D

I really hate that range in the 3rd stage arena... you can never reach it with a low level Foie.

colohue
17-05-2006, 09:59 AM
Did a v.hard BB Falz yesterday with Aroma. We slaughtered him thanks to a good force backup. I beat it myself with the only Foie. Was fun.

Tesya
05-06-2006, 07:01 AM
Hey Ive got one more question
How do you get to ultimate mode in 2 player???

Juggalo Chaos
05-06-2006, 07:47 AM
Have both chars lvl 80+

colohue
05-06-2006, 11:07 AM
Both characters have to be level 80 or more.